It has been a strange couple of days for me. I’ve been donning so many hats and trying to get on top of things that I’m really beat up. Trying to secure a freelance operation while creating and deciding future options and study options is a tiring job. It is absolute mayhem when you are trying to waddle through the information of the internet. Seems like you get lost before you begin.
Anyway this is just an update. I did not want to not post anything for the day.
Have a great day!
As always, Be kind and have fun!
I am absolutely thrilled that I was nominated for this award by Shannon from Invisible Ink. Thank you! You’re awesome!
So, in order to “accept” the award, recipients are asked to…
- Thank the person who nominated them and include a link back to their blog.
- Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules of the award.
- Share 7 facts about himself/herself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts about me:
- I am obsessed with books. I’d read anything with words on it. I love the smell of old books. I’d buy books blindly if they are old and hardback. You an’t ever going wrong with that!
- I binge one almost every cop TV series I can get, and am a major movie buff.
- Despite watching all these movies I cannot remember the names of actors. Like seriously, I’ve seen the IMDB top 250 (almost all of it) I cannot tell you who acted in what.
- I hate texting. There is something about having a keypad that small, and needing the patience to have to search for that emo – icons, to fill the awkward pauses, while pretending like i understand what is happening, that just put me off.
- I’m a foodie – I will try just about anything as long as it is vegetarian.
- I love my shoes, and by that I mean my converse. I have been wearing my mean green converse since 2011.
- More often than not, I have absolutely no clue what I am talking about, but everyone seems to get it o_O, so yeah it’s cool!
Blogs I am nominating:
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- Chapter TK
- Poesy plus Polemics
- The Upturned Microscope
- Literature and Libation
- India Demystified
- Gotta Find a Home
- Indie Hero
- the becoming radical
- Chris Martin Writes
- The Wandering soul’s wander tales
“Promises are only as strong as the person who gives them-”
~ Stephen Richards
It is becoming increasingly apparent to me that as time flies by, I seem to be caught up in an endless cycle of Hiatus – Guilt – Frenzied writing – Writers block, over and over again. Not only is my inexperience as a writer glaringly apparent here you find it hard to follow me and I find myself starting over innumerable times. In an effort to end this viscous cycle I am committing myself to you, my dear readers.
I commit myself to post something every day. It may be a full article, a poem, a question, just about anything, but I will be here every day. I may make many a mistakes along the way but I’ll pull through, and that is a promise. And in return I request that you be more patient with my mistakes and stick with me.
Lets make for an interesting and sensible relationship. Let’s muse – no topic shall be taboo and no question too paltry.
This is my promise to you! And I intend to keep it!
– To a better future
Be nice! Have fun!
It has been a very long time since i updated my blog… Well i am finally back from my rather long hiatus with a lost job more confusion and a few more poems to write 😉 . I’ll post more often. Thank you for your continued support. I appreciate it!
To better experiences and more things to write about..
Have a great day..!
I’ve never really written much… but as they say ‘there is always a first time for everything.’ I shall be publishing my thoughts under ‘two heads n a body’.. and as always
bear with me.. i’ll get better.. thanks ;P
Consumed by fear
In lust and hate,
we hold on to this life as dear
Even when the will to live is lost
on we continue with this spiteful plight,
And where Innocence and love are but mere words-
For the sake of revenge we live
Holding on to the double edged sword!!
Oh they never cease to amaze me………
Why impose on others, what you don’t want for yourself?
Why decide for others, when you can’t decide for yourself?
Why be the first, when you are too busy to enjoy it?
Why spend your entire life earning, when you forget to spend it?
Why run this rat-race, when you forget your destination?
Why hate so much that, you forget to love?
Why strain so much that, you forget to smile?
Why write, when even you don’t read it?
I planned to go step by step,
Slowly, I began one by one,
And then it dawned …
That, this wasn’t enough
For one cannot step across a well
It’d have to be a leap.
But to survive, and live through
Through this modern mayhem,
A leap! Would barely make it…
So I’d soar-
Soar, beyond this endless race,
Soar, across to defy the odds
Soar, to defy my physical limits
To snap out of my cocooned self
To rise like the phoenix
Never to look back
And plunge into a life …..
Never to comprehend regret again!!
Staring into the blue yonder
What am I doing? I wondered,
Staring into the blue yonder
Why they do it? I wondered
Raged by their sad plight
I wished I could stand and fight
Then, what prevented me? I pondered,
For, I wished to alter this sad sight!
Trembling with rage,
I wanted to cut across…,
Cut across, to the clear sky.
Clenching hard, enraged. I cut
Hoping for a revolution, but
Unscathed, was the veil of mist,
By the sword of my mere rage….!